Lucasi Hybrid® LHF10 Pool Cue
Heavy Freight: The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
- Why Choose Us
This sleek Lucasi® cue features Exotic Cocobolo forearm, butt, and butt cap with unique wood grain that varies from cue to cue. Quick-Release Uni-Loc® joint. Technology shaft upgrade available.
- Quick-Release Uni-loc® Joint with Hybrid 3mm silver ring Collar
- Zero Flexpoint Low Deflection Hybrid shaft with 10-piece radial TSC construction
- Kamui Pro Soft Tip for maximum control and consistency
- Fusion G5 Grip with X-Shox™ Dampening Technology
- 4-piece Cue Butt Construction for a solid hit and increased durability
Get A Competitive Edge With Lucasi Hybrid® Technology
We know how important your game is to you, and that’s why Lucasi® has engineered our Hybrid cue line with superior performance in mind. We’ve taken the best that a Lucasi® Cue has to offer - and added a supercharged shaft and host of other performance-enhancing features so you can have your best game ever.
These cutting-edge technologies bring you more accuracy, greater ball control, a more solid hit with less vibration, reduced cue ball deflection, a smoother stroke and an increased level of comfort - all in one package.
Lucasi Hybrid® Technology Features
- Cue Butt Construction - Unique four-piece cue butt construction increases durability and gives you a solid hit for a straighter, more accurate shot every time.
- G5 Grip Technology™ - This distinctive traction pattern provides unprecedented stability and ball control. This allows for more stable shot, translating to the ability to apply controlled “English” on the ball.
- X-Shox™ Dampening System - The patent-pending shock-absorbing memory foam integrated into the wrap gives a Hybrid cue significantly less impact shock, reducing vibration by more than 27% over a standard cue so even your most powerful shot remains easy on the arm.
- Total Sweet Spot Construction (TSC)™ - Ten-piece radial construction that extends the sweet spot throughout the entire cue shaft, transferring shot energy into unmatched power and ultimate control - no matter where you hit the ball.
- Go Zero For Dead-On Accuracy - The 12.75mm Zero Flexpoint® Hybrid shaft was engineered with performance-obsessed players in mind. This slim shaft features dramatically reduced mass over a standard cue shaft with none of the ticking sound or hollow feedback that plague other technology brands. With a Zero Flexpoint® Hybrid, you get solid performance and positive feedback - plus a better game!
- Go Slim For An Even Greater Performance Edge - Lucasi’s engineers couldn’t stop at just one shaft - the 11.75mm Zero Flex Slim® shaft takes the technological innovation from the 12.75mm version, and slims it down to an even thinner taper with an even lighter front end. This translates into a true-to-aim shaft; just line your shot up and fire - the cue does the rest. All you have to concentrate on is winning.
- Kamui™ Pro Tip - Both Hybrid shafts feature the Kamui™ Pro soft tip. This tip is made from 10 layers of the highest quality pigskin that has been cut to a uniform thickness and checked for hardness, then laminated together using a special vacuum-sealing process to create a tip with uniform response. You get increased feel and feedback with every stroke, dramatically reduced deflection, maximum ball control and unequaled consistency - no matter where on the tip you hit.
Lucasi Hybrid® cues aren’t just technology powerhouses - they’re built to last! Just like our Lucasi Custom cues, Hybrid cues feature a variety of styles - from sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of a gorgeous piece of wood shine through to traditional style cues with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic wraps, to sporty designs and edgy details like metal inlays.
Lucasi Hybrid® Cue Features
- Precise fitting quick-release Uni-loc® joint for superior shaft alignment and a solid hit
- Wood-to-wood joint collars
- Laser cut inlays with intricate, precision cuts for a tight fit with zero gaps
- Zero Flexpoint® Technology Shaft
- Additional technology shaft upgrades available
- G5 Grip
Cue TypePlaying Cue
Joint TypeUni-Loc Quick Release
Cue TipKamui Pro Soft Tip
Ferrule1" Zero Flex Point Ferrule with Lightweight Core
Shaft Diameter12.75 mm, 12.75mm
Shaft29" Hard Maple with Total Sweet Spot Construction
Joint CollarStainless Steel
Cue WrapFusion G5 Grip
Wood TypeExotic Cocobolo
Butt CapStainless Steel with Lucasi Logo
WarrantyLucasi Lifetime Guarantee
Weight Options19 oz
Part of a large family of gaming stores, we carry the biggest inventory of game tables nationwide!
Having a game table in your home, office, arcade, church, meeting hall, school, or other location is about one thing only: having fun! Our service is designed to ensure that every step of the way, including choosing and ordering your game table, is easy and enjoyable so that nothing takes away from your great time. .
To do this, we come at game table sales from two angles.
The first is offering you excellent deals and the largest selection of online inventory, hands down. If you are looking for top-of-the-line gaming tables to put some fun back into your atmosphere, we can help you find what you’re looking for – and likely already have it in stock! The second is our excellent customer service that continues long after you buy your table.
We have provided a fast and fun ordering process to companies like Google and MTV, as well as a huge list of universities, churches, and households around the nation.
We ship through a variety of shipping companies, to ensure not only speed but also a speedy arrival. Our knowledgeable team, originally just a brother and sister duo, is experienced in offering great customer service to these companies, and is committed to giving you the same excellent help.
We start with our easy ordering system, which helps you find the table you need and get it ordered in a matter of minutes. Our customer service team responds to most inquiries within a single hour, so if you have any questions along the way, you can reach out at any time.
Then we ship the product to you, and continue to be available if you ever have any questions.
It really is that easy to turn your space into a great entertaining zone for you, your family, and your friends.
Contact us today if you have any questions, or browse our catalogue to find great deals on the game tables you need.
Why choose the Luxe Game Tables?
Luxe Game Tables is one of the largest online game table stores in the US--we carry a huge selection of products from your favorite brands nationwide! We can also do what most others cannot--professionally install everything that you purchase from us, no matter where you are.
The Luxe Game Tables is the preferred choice for major colleges, Fortune 100 companies, renown bars and restaurants, and homes across the US.
Because we sell volume, we obtain discount pricing, which we pass along to you. At Luxe Game Tables we also understand that helping you choose the right product, or accessories, is just as important as after-sales support. Our carefully-trained staff will always be there to help with any questions you have before, during, and after your purchase from us.
By choosing the Luxe Game Tables you are not only investing in best pricing and customer service, but in a positive experience. We are here to help you in any way we can.
Are you a licensed reseller?
Yes. We are fully licensed in the State of Florida and authorized to sell every brand we carry. Your order will ship directly from the manufacturer, with the full manufacturer's warranty. All items are new; we do not sell used items.
How long will it take to receive my shipment?
Depending on where you are in the U.S., delivery usually take 5-7 business days after it ships (please see our Shipping & Return Policy section for additional information).
I just placed an order--can I change the address?
Because all orders go through our fraud protection software for your security, absolutely no address changes can be made on an order.
If you still need to change the address, you will need to cancel the order and place a new one with the correct address.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Expedited shipments can get to you in as little as two business days, depending on your location. This only applies for non-freight goods.
Large or heavy items must go via freight and delivery windows are based on the distance from the manufacturer warehouse to the delivery address. Freight shipments may not be expedited and we cannot provide any guaranteed delivery dates. We will give you an approximate time frame, usually 5-7 business days after an item ships (less for closer locations), however please note these are only estimates.
I absolutely need my purchase in 1-3 days, no exceptions. Can you do this?
Much as we strive to ship as quickly as possible, no freight company in the US can give you guaranteed delivery dates, unless you pay for Express Freight service, which may cost as much as your table.
Most products ship via 18-wheeler freight trucks--so you can imagine the expense of them dropping other orders in order to strictly pick yours up and ship it ahead of all others.
Freight trucks make multiple stops in multiple cities. Weather, accidents, scheduling, and other incidents may also cause unexpected delays.
As a result, it is very important you place your order as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary delays.
We ship directly from the manufacturer, hence the fastest way.
Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not.
Do you sell used equipment or have equipment for rent?
All of our items are brand new with the full manufacturer's warranty as we are an approved & licensed seller. We do not sell used items or rent out.
If an item is out of stock with you, can I find it elsewhere?
Since we ship directly from the manufacturer, if the item is out of stock with us, it is generally out of stock online nationwide.
- The only way to obtain an out of stock unit is to go to a local store in your area in hopes they carry a physical unit.
In these instances, however, we recommend you NOT WAIT. We will gladly take a backorder and reserve a future unit for you, as many arrive in VERY LIMITED quantities and often sell out to backorders before they are even back in stock.
Is Free Shipping offered everywhere in the US?
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (i.e. islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to.
Coast-to-coast shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction. Examples of coast to coast shipment is products going from Florida to Nevada or California.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us first to make sure. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
What does curbside delivery include?
For curbside deliveries, which is the default for all orders, the delivery driver will pull up to the delivery address, open the gate to his truck, and allow you to remove the item in front of your home.
18-wheeler trucks cannot pull inside driveways. This is generally the standard delivery method across all retailers of heavy freight goods.
Does my order include a liftgate?
No, orders by default are curbside only. If you require a liftgate, please choose the option during checkout. Bear in mind that some products (ie. very large ones) may require special assistance to remove the item from the truck, since they would not fit on a liftgate. We will promptly let you know if this is the case.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a shipping carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please choose Professional Installation & White Glove Service.
Not all white glove quotes may be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc. may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
Thank you for visiting the Luxe Game Tables and we look forward to serving you!